Date & Time: 2015-12-23 14:19 Click：
7.1.1 Qualification of applicants
Line maintenance organizations of foreign/regional air carrier shall submit application to CAAC, when applying to perform the aircraft line maintenance for Chinese air carriers. The applicants shall meet the following requirements:
1) The applicant shall be the line maintenance organization of the air carrier equivalent to those approved by CCAR-121, and with the maintenance certificate issued by the local National Aviation Authority (NAA).
2) The aircraft type applied for line maintenance shall be approved by the local National Aviation Authority (NAA) in advance.
7.1.2 Accepted scope of application
In case the applicant is a line maintenance organization of foreign/regional air carrier, CAAC only accepts application for line maintenance at the stations located within the territory of the air carrier’s country/region.
7.1.3 The following application documentations shall be submitted to CAAC:
(1) The proof document acceptable to CAAC to show the applicant is a line maintenance organization of air carrier equivalent to those approved by CCAR-121;
(2) CAAC MOC Application Form (F145-1);
(3) Line maintenance Capability List;
(4) Maintenance Management Manual;
(5) Maintenance Intent Letter or maintenance agreement by Chinese air carrier;
(6) Evaluation report for the applicant by Chinese air carrier;
(7) Copies of Maintenance Certificate issued by the local NAA (including the approved aircraft type of line maintenance in details)
(8) Compliance statement of the regulations, including relevant supporting document.