Date & Time: 2015-12-23 13:46 Click：
The application shall be submitted to the Regional Administration of CAAC that has jurisdiction over the air carrier, if the air carrier’s maintenance organization intents to apply for line maintenance at outstations to the aircrafts under jurisdiction. The following documentations shall be submitted:
(1) CAAC MOC Application Form (F145-1);
(2) Maintenance agreement and other renting/borrowing agreement (if applicable);
(3) Maintenance Management Manual including line maintenance management requirements (line maintenance management requirements could be incorporated into an independent manual);
(4) Line maintenance Capability List;
(5) Compliance statement of the regulations, including relevant supporting document.