2. Consideration of revision
Date & Time: 2015-12-22 10:19 Click：
The considerations of CAAC to make this revision are as follows:
(1) Pursuant to the relevant requirements of “the People’s Republic of China Administrative law”, revising or clarifying the requirements on the time limit of the acceptance, review and approval of the MOC application;
(2) Pursuant to the analysis and research made on the maintenance human factor and the conclusions thereof, introducing the requirements on the physical check-up and working time limitation of the maintenance personnel in this revision;
(3) Revising the relevant requirement on the qualification and training of the personnel so required by CAAC as prescribed in the second revision of CCAR-145, also reinforcing the requirement on the training management of the maintenance personnel;
(4) Pursuant to the “the People’s Republic of China Administrative Penalty law”, revising the enactment and description of the penalty prescribed in the second revision;
(5) Pursuant to the feedback opinion and suggestion collected during the implementation of the second revision of CCAR-145, revising and improving the terms and clauses which are impractical.
3. Proceeding of revision
Since the release of the second revision of CCAR-145, CAAC has started to collect the information on the problem encountered and feedback opinion and suggestion during the implementation of the second revision to make the preparation for this revision. In May of 2004, CAAC completed the process to collect the advice of the public on this revision, in which 87 pieces of feedback opinion and suggestion were collected in total, and 45 pieces of those were adopted in this revision, CAAC also addressed the reasons to the public why the rest of feedback information was not adopted. In June of 2004, the final draft version was made in the proposed rule-making seminar held in Beijing. On September 27, 2005, the minister of CAAC approved and issued this revision in form of the CAAC statute.
4. Major aspects of revision
The following major aspects are involved in this revision:
(1) Introducing some new terms are introduced, including the definition for maintenance human factor, in-house fabricated part and working time;
(2) Specifying the time limit of acceptance, review and approval of the CAAC MOC application;
(3) Defining the cooperation arrangement between CAAC, Hong Kong CAD and AACM Macao as one kind of CAAC special approval individually;
(4) Specifying the limitation on the remote maintenance in the article 145.14 “Privilege of an Approved Maintenance Organization”;
(5) Introducing the new requirements on the safety protection of maintenance in the article 145.20 “Facility Requirement”;
(6) Introducing the new requirements on evaluation of supplier and receiving inspection of material are introduced in article 145.22 “Material Requirement”;
(7) Introducing the new requirements on the physical check-up of the personnel of the maintenance organization, clarifying more detailed requirements on the qualification and training of the maintenance management and supporting staff, and other personnel of the maintenance organization in 145.23 “Personnel Requirement”;
(8) Introducing the new requirement on the training program is introduced in the article 145.29 “Training Program and Personnel Technical Files”;
(9) Introducing the new requirement on the working time limitation of the maintenance personnel is introduced in the article 145.31 “Maintenance Criteria”;
(10) Revising the enactment and description of the penalty appropriately pursuant to “the People’s Republic of China Administrative Penalty law”;
(11) Specifying and limiting the use of English in the worksheets and the maintenance records of the domestic maintenance organization.