145.30 Maintenance Organization Manual
Date & Time: 2015-12-21 16:14 Click：
The maintenance organization shall develop the Maintenance Organization Manual (MOM) to define how to comply with the requirements of this regulation. The Maintenance Organization Manual shall consist of Maintenance Management Manual (MMM) and the Working Procedures Manual (WPM). The Maintenance Management Manual that defines the general requirements and basis to perform the approved maintenance work shall be approved by the CAAC. The Working Procedures Manual that defines the specific working procedures of each individual department or workshop according to the requirements as defined in the Maintenance Management Manual shall be accepted by the CAAC. The department approving or accepting these manuals may raise amendment requirements.
The establishment, amendment and distribution of the Maintenance Management Manual and the Working Procedures Manual shall comply with the following format and requirements:
(1) The Maintenance Management Manual and the Working Procedures Manual may be integrated into one volume, or divided into volumes. If such manual is divided into volumes, the appropriate cross reference shall be made in the Maintenance Management Manual, and all applicable maintenance management requirements shall be covered in the manual;
(2) The manuals of the domestic maintenance organization shall be in Chinese at least. The manuals of the foreign or regional maintenance organization may be in either Chinese or English;
(3) The Maintenance Management Manual shall be loose-leaf, and include the cover page, the index of content, the revision records, and the list of effective pages; the manual shall also have the name of the organization, the title of the manual, the chapter/section number, the date of issuance or revision, page number, etc. on each page.
(4) The format of the Working Procedures Manual may be decided by the maintenance organization itself, but the manual shall be easy for keeping, referring, amending and controlling.
(5) The maintenance organization shall keep one complete set of the valid Maintenance Organization Manual as the master, and the approval page of the master shall be the original. Copies of the Maintenance Organization Manual shall be at least distributed to the Accountable Manager, Quality Manager and Production Manager. The Working Procedures Manual shall be distributed entirely or partially to the relevant department or system according to the assigned duties and responsibilities. More copies shall be distributed to a department or system when necessary. The distributed copies of the manual shall be amended as soon as possible once the maintenance organization manual has been amended.
The Maintenance Management Manual shall include at least the following information and be in the following format:
(1) PART 1 - The Statement of the Accountable Manager:
The statement signed by the Accountable Manager to declare that the Maintenance Management Manual and the Working Procedures Manual has been verified to comply with the requirements of this regulation and will be in the compliance with the requirements of this regulation at all times.
(2) PART 2 - Amendment and distribution:
Amendment & distribution procedure of the Maintenance Management Manual and the Working Procedures Manual.
(3) PART 3 - Facilities:
The description of facilities at the locations as listed in the CAAC MOC, including the layout and text description. Where the relevant facilities at the non-approved locations are used, the layout and the text description for such facilities shall also be included.
(4) PART 4 - Personnel:
The total number of personnel and the number of maintenance personnel, certifying staff and auditors involved in the approved maintenance work shall be included. The maintenance organization may update the aforementioned numbers in one year cycle if there is any change in these numbers.
(5) PART 5 - Organization
The organization chart and the description thereof that shall be able to indicate the relationships among the departments/systems.
(6) PART 6 - Senior management personnel:
The name, qualification, experience and duties and responsibilities of the Accountable Manager, Quality Manager and Production Manager.
(7) PART 7 – Duties and Responsibilities:
The description of the duties and responsibilities assigned to each department and each post.
(8) PART 8 - Scope of work:
The description of the capability to perform the maintenance work which is within the scope of approval as specified in the CAAC MOC.
(9) PART 9 - Management requirements:
i. The technical documents management requirements, including the management requirements for airworthiness data, worksheets as well as basic maintenance documents developed by maintenance organizations.
ii. Staff training management requirements.
iii. Tools & equipment management requirements.
iv. Material management requirements.
v. Production control requirements.
vi. Subcontracted items and subcontractors management requirements.
vii. Maintenance recording and reporting requirements.
viii. The quality control requirements for the complete maintenance process from receiving of the maintenance work to the final release of that.
(10) PART 10 - Internal quality audit requirements.
(11) PART 11 - The roster of the certifying staff and samples of the
autographic signature or stamp of the certifying staff
(12) PART 12 - List of subcontractors and subcontracted items.
(13) PART 13 - Samples of the forms and tags used by the maintenance
(14) PART 14 – The statement of compliance to this regulation.
The Working Procedures Manual shall include the following applicable subjects at least:
(1) The basis;
(3) The qualification for each post;
(4) Necessary tools/equipment and material;
(5) Working or operating procedures;
(6) Working standards;
(7) Maintenance recording requirements;
(8) Samples of the forms and tags used.