145.7 Application and Acceptance of the application
Date & Time: 2015-12-21 15:18 Click：
The applicant applying for CAAC MOC shall submit the following documents to the CAAC Headquarter Office or the CAAC RA:
(1) Attachment 1 of this regulation: Application for Issue of Maintenance Organization Certificate (F145-1);
(2) Maintenance Organization Manual as prescribed in the §145.30 of this regulation;
(3) Attachment 2 of this regulation: Company Maintenance Capability List (F145-2) if applicable;
(4) Compliance statement to this regulation, including relevant supporting documents;
(5) The foreign and regional applicant shall submit a copy of the approval issued by the competent Civil Aviation Authority which has jurisdiction over the maintenance organization concerned together with the letter of intent from the Chinese customer(s) requesting maintenance services.
Application materials from domestic applicants shall be completed in Chinese at least, whereas such materials from foreign or regional applicants may be completed in either Chinese or English.
The maintenance organization which has their CAAC MOC revoked may re-apply for the CAAC MOC after 24 months following the date of revocation.
The applicant shall follow the provisions stated in the §145.4 of this regulation to submit the applications to either the CAAC Headquarter Office or the CAAC RA as defined.
The CAAC Headquarter Office or the CAAC RA will by means of a formal letter notify the applicant within 5 working days whether the application material is acceptable after the entire set of hard copy of the application material is received.